Followers

Saturday 18 November 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 18th November 2017

Good Morning and welcome to another DT inspiration post from me for Ching-Chou Kuik. This week the DT were challenged to use yellow, orange or both on their projects. Not colours I would usually use to be honest (I tend to use yellow for summer cards and orange for Hallowe'en but rarely do I use them otherwise), but with this image those colours work really well.

I used Autumn Rose and added touches of brown to balance out the orange and yellow. I used some old patterned papers from Stampin' Up that were from an Autumn themed set really and they worked perfectly!


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: